Portal Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Portal Forums

A forum for portal fans. Enjoy!

2 posters

Pokerus: Escape from Aperture

Omega Metroid
    Omega Metroid

Pokerus:  Escape from Aperture Empty Pokerus: Escape from Aperture

Post  Omega Metroid Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Thought I would take the liberty to start off our FIRST FAN FICTION!!! Anyways, this fanfic features Pikachu and Chilla (a Minccino) in the Portal 2 co-op mode, and their attempts to escape Aperture Laboratories. My story will not only include characters you know and love from Portal and Portal 2, such as Wheatley and GLaDOS, but also features some new characters, such as MagneDOS and Ridley. I'll get it started up tonight folks!
    Omega Metroid
    Omega Metroid

Pokerus:  Escape from Aperture Empty Chapter 1

Post  Omega Metroid Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:59 pm

He awoke to a sort of tubeish thingy.
    At least, he thought it was tube shaped, but on closer inspection, he saw that the tube was open on one side. Then he looked at his own body, and discovered that it wasn't even fully THERE. At first, he was quite alarmed, but then he saw that it was forming from the tube, seemingly out of nowhere. After a few moments of waking up, he was finally aware enough to say something
    "I don't suppose there's Wifi down here...is there?"
    Yep. Brilliant. He could have had a really cool first line, and THATS what he says!?! He asks about f***ing WIFI!?! What kind of JACKASS makes the other guy waste half an hour coming up with an awesome buildup scene but then RUINS it in about 10 seconds!?!
    Erm...sorry about that. Anyways, the person in here was not a person at all really. Rather, he was a Pikachu, known simply as Pikachu. Normally, he would be with Samus Aran fighting the Space Pirates on Zebes. But this however, was an exception, and as he came to full awareness he SUDDENLY realized what was going on.
    "What the...where the HELL am I!?!" he cried out. Pikachu was in a near state of panic, when he looked over and saw his friend, Chilla the Mincinno, in the same situation that he was. Being easily startled, Chilla handled the situation worse than Pikachu, attempting to fight the reintegration machines polishing her off.
    "Yowch! My tail!" She shouted as the machine tried to reintegrate all the hair on her tail.
    "Damn it, stop TOUCHING ME!!!" she shouted again. The machine wasn't actually doing that much to her, but Chilla was VERY sensitive to that kind of crap, so she constantly smacked and kicked the machine. At one point, she attempted to jump out of the semi-tube into a black oblivion, but the machine grabbed her and pulled her back in.
    "My god Chilla," said an obviously ticked off Pikachu, "its not going to hurt you or anything."
    Hearing the voice of her love interest, Chilla immediately calmed down.
    "Oh, sorry Pikachu," she said "I guess I was just overreacting."
    "Damn right you were." replied Pikachu bluntly.
    Then, a voice spoke to the both of them...a voice disturbingly familiar...
    "Oh good," said GLaDOS, "there you are. I am GLaDOS, and I will be monitoring you during the test. These tests here require cooperation. Consequently, no human has EVER completed these tests."
    GLaDOS paused for a moment to let Pikachu and Chilla sink it in.
    "However," she said "you 2 are NOT human. Therefore, you just might be able to complete these cooperation tests. At the very least, you should give me some interesting results."
    "What do you mean 'cooperation tests'?" asked a rather confused Pikachu.
    "What I mean," responded GLaDOS "is that if you don't work together on these, you are very likely to die painful deaths. Actually, even so you probably will die painful deaths sometime or another. Anyways, lets get ready for testing."
    The bottom of the tubes began to open up leading into the first of the tests below. Pikachu was naturally a bit alarmed, but was fine a moment later. Chilla however...wasn't handling things well.
    "AAAAACK!!!" she screamed "ITS EATING ME!!! HELP ME PIKACHU!!!"
    "Chilla." said Pikachu.
    "Yes?"
    "You're a moron."
    "Well at least I'm not fat!"
    Pikachu attempted to come up with a retort, but the tube bottom was opened all the way, and they both fell through...all the way down to their fateful testing.

To be continued
    GLaDOS
    GLaDOS
    Admin

Pokerus:  Escape from Aperture Empty Re: Pokerus: Escape from Aperture

Post  GLaDOS Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 pm

I cracked up at the part about Wi-Fi. XD
    Omega Metroid
    Omega Metroid

Post  Omega Metroid Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Yeah, thats what my fanfics are often like. A bit of plot, and a LOT of senseless comedy. As you may have guessed, Chilla here isn't exactly the brightest bulb on the Hanukkah tree.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm